I’ve been interviewed as an expert and guest speaker by several media outlets over the years, including:
- Podcast guest on The Rob Aguilar Show in February 2022 to discuss growth through adversity.
- Podcast guest on Thank You for Having Me in January 2021 and February 2021 to chat about my writing career and my fight against breast cancer.
- Speaker at the Australian & New Zealand Mental Health Association’s Mental Heath Masterclass, Tools for Working From Home… With Kids!, in May 2020.
- Hundreds of Australian TV, radio and podcast interviews as a baby name expert and on a variety of other parenting topics. Highlights include Network Ten’s The Project and Studio 10, ABC Radio, 3AW Melbourne, and MamaMia’s and Kidspot’s podcasts. I’ve also been quoted by numerous online media outlets (see media coverage below).
- Guest panellist alongside sex therapist Bettina Arndt at the Great Sexpectations: Expert Tips to Improve Your Sex Life event at The Ivy in Sydney, October 2011.
- Several radio and television interviews for AskMen.com from 2004 to 2007, including US TV program The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch and Montreal TV station TQS.
For any media requests, please drop me a line.
The Little Book of Bogan Names and other parenting content
Here are some highlights of the extensive coverage my baby names columns and other parenting stories have received. I’ve also given hundreds of radio interviews on parenting topics.
PODCAST: The Bogan Baby Name Test on MamaMia’s This Glorious Mess, January 2018
PODCAST: Baby Name Trends with Sabrina Rogers-Anderson on Kidspot’s The Juggling Act, 2017
VIDEO: New HARMONY TEST – medical advance or unnecessary stress? on “The Daily Dilemma” on Studio 10 (Channel Ten), November 17, 2015
VIDEO: Can work-at-home-mums really do it all? on “The Daily Dilemma” on Studio 10 (Channel Ten), September 27, 2015
VIDEO: Are we taking too many shortcuts as parents? on “The Daily Dilemma” on Studio 10 (Channel Ten), August 23, 2015
VIDEO: Should you give your child an unusual name? on “The Daily Dilemma” on Studio 10 (Channel Ten), July 22, 2015
VIDEO: Should you give birth in a public or private hospital? on “The Daily Dilemma” on Studio 10 (Channel Ten), July 14, 2015
VIDEO: The rise of stay at home dads on “The Daily Dilemma” on Studio 10 (Channel Ten), July 5, 2015
VIDEO: What should you do if your kid hates their name? on “The Daily Dilemma” segment on Studio 10 (Network 10), May 27, 2015
VIDEO: Things your kid’s teacher wishes they could tell you on “The Daily Dilemma” segment on Studio 10 (Network 10), April 20, 2015
VIDEO: Skinny mums aren’t always happy mums on “The Daily Dilemma” segment on Studio 10 (Network 10), February 2, 2015
Want a good job? Better have a good name baby! in the Sunshine Coast Daily, January 5, 2015
Royal names prove popular with CQ parents in the Morning Bulletin, January 5, 2015
Traditional and popular: The baby names of 2014 in the Northern Star, January 5, 2015
Don’t want your child being called Johnno? Here’s the top ten list of names which are nearly impossible to shorten in the Daily Mail Australia, October 8, 2014
Should you get a tattoo of your child’s name? in the Daily Telegraph, September 25, 2014
Is your baby a BOGAN? The definitive list of the biggest bogan names in Australia in the Daily Mail Australia, September 11, 2014
A Fantastic Sex Life… And How to Get It!
Read reviews and other press coverage of my book below….
Reality Chick, June 27, 2014: Review
Book Marketing Buzz Blog, June 25, 2014: Interview with Australian sex author Sabrina Rogers-Anderson
NZ Real Health, March 21, 2014: Interview with sex expert and author, Sabrina Rogers-Anderson
Amazon customer reviews, A Fantastic Sex Life… And How to Get It!